Your WANCHER® watch have been manufactured with scrupulous workmanship and finest quality materials. Our production method includes numerous quality controls applied to every step of the creation of the product. The strict quality control ensures that the product you have chosen will be as functional as it is beautiful.
Your WANCHER® watch is guaranteed for one year from the date of original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship*.
If found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use anytime within the warranty period, your WANCHER® product will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Upon the expiration of the warranty period, any repairs are going to be subject to a service fee.
*Products priced under $100 is not eligible for warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
• Defects and damages caused due to loss, theft, fire, or a natural disaster.
• Failure or damage incurred due to improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents.
• Failure or damage that has been caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
• Changes, defects, and damages caused due to normal wear and tear and aging.
• Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass. If purchasing from an unauthorized third party vendor, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used, or defective.
If you have purchased your Wancher® product from a retailer and feel the item has a manufacturer's defect, please contact your retailer and return them to the place of purchase.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.